Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a DAY!!

Today was an exceptional day! Yes, even though I woke up at 9am and was late to take Sam to school. He started his day at 10am! But rest assure I went running to drop him off...lol....I need my "alone" time!

Also my body was aching from cleaning my front yard. It's been the most exercise I've done in a looooonnng time! I have rediscovered muscles I never knew I had  until the pain exposed them! 

I tried to take a nap, but a knock on the door interrupted my afternoon nappy! YES, even after I woke up late I took another nap! All that yard work set me back...lol

Lets see, oh yeah, spoke with hubby and his spleen has enlarged.  Can possibly erupt and die as he kindly shared with me.  Umnnnn, what else? Besides the government robbing us, the GAS PRICES are rising!

YET, this day was exceptional because its not how it started, but how it ended.  For truly there is always an escape from the temptations/test that we may endure:  mine was going to the sanctuary to fellowship with the "church" and being in the Presence of God!  In this place I found love, peace and joy.....In this place I found refuge from all the cares of the day. In this place I found strength to endure and hope for tomorrow!! 

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to humanity. God is faithful and He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation He will also provide a way of escape, so that you are able to bear it. ~ 1 Corinthians 10:13 HCSB

1 comment:

  1. There is no better place than to be in the House of the Lord when you need to do some escaping...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Followers of this Page: