Saturday, April 16, 2011

Special Delivery This Morning!

What a delightful surprise this morning! It was about 9:00am and I heard knocking on my door. I thought I was dreaming. Could it be the Jehovah Witnessess? Maybe it's my daughter. I'll kill her if it is...LOL....it's too early!

Being that I didn't go to sleep until 2:30am, I was half comatosed! Therefore, I stumbled like a drunkard making my way to the door when I took notice that I failed to put on my robe!  I quickly ran back to put it on.

As I discreetly peeked out my window, there stood a man holding these beautiful roses!  WOW!  I opened the door and apologized for my delay.  Like a little girl snatching a toy away, I grabbed my flowers and shut the door!

This bouquet was breathtaking! (This picture does not do it justice). I was wondering who they were from! JUST KIDDING!  I knew there were from hubby!  I quickly opened the card and it read "You are the best part of who I am" Love Rey....

Aaaaaaw! Yesterday we had a long conversation, and apparently he picked up in my voice that my spirit was low.  Well, he sure knew how to lift me up!  I love flowers! Especially vibrant and colorful ones!  And he knows that!

I thank the Lord that despite the many tears I shed at night missing my husband and the stresses of everyday life, their is joy in the morning!  I am blessed......


":weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning." ~ Psalm 30:5 KJV


Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy ~ Psalm 126:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: