Friday, April 8, 2011

Isn't Like Something or Someone Who Rains on Your Parade.....

My day at the beach with my son was GRRRRRReat!  Truly it was refreshing. Although I didn't get to read my bible, the Lord made the Word manifest itself in visual. 
 
As my son was building a sand castle, I took notice on how he first was digging deep into the sand.  He digged and digged until there was a hole enough to hold water.  He then got his pail and fetched some water. As he was filling the hole, the sand soaked it up.  He didn't give up.  He continued to dig again.  Removing the broken shells that were in his way. 


He took some wet sand and filled his pail.  He took his little hands and pressed down the sand into the pail until it was compacted.  He turned the pail over and removed it and there was his first castle.  He took his little shovel and began to shape the castle. He pat it on the top, he smooth over the sides until it pleased him.  Once he was done, he placed his Batman on the top with much delight.



He Digged!

Fetched Water




Filling the hole

Filled pail w/sand

Turned pail over


Shaped it

Placed Batman on top!


Through this the Lord began to minister to me on how He; Our Potter needs to dig deep into our hearts, sifting the broken pieces, removing the shattered ones, and sealing the cracks that keeps us from holding his Living Water (Spirit).  Just the same, He digs and digs unil there is nothing but hollowness in which He can fill himself.  He continues to mold us and smooth out the rough edges until He is pleased.  And with great delight He elevates us to a place where we stand victorious in our purpose in Him!!

 I was delighted in this demonstration, that is until a bird decided to rain on my parade that is... "poop" on my parade....well on me! Isn't that the enemy to always want to steal the joy of what we receive from the Lord!!  But ha ha....didn't work!! I just wiped it off and kept on gleaning over the "manifested Word" ministered to me!!

"So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him." ~Jeremiah 3:4


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Mags! Except for the poop! :) Had a gaggle of birds rain on my parade one day as I was driving...Had well over 42 poop splats at once! THAT was LOUD and memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura you cracked me up!! Not that I am laughing at your misfortune of poop, well ok...maybe I am...LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Followers of this Page: