Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What NOT to Say to a Military Wife

I found this article "What NOT to Say to a Military Wife"(click to open link) on a friend's facebook page and of course being I'm a military wife, it drew me to read it!

Oh I had a good laugh with this.  How true of these questions that many have asked even me.  But in all, there are those who care about us and don't know how to express themselves.  There's never a good question when we face hard situations.  It's like asking how someone is doing whose loved one just passed away.  Although we know that obviously they are not doing well, we feel the need to say something.  And yet there are those who just don't have a clue! LOL.....

I've learned that sometimes just a big hug without words is sufficient enough.  In the hug are the comforting words that speak volumes!!

I hope that this article brings a smile to your face because it did for me.  I thought we call can use a laugh!

A glad heart makes a happy face; ~ Proverbs 15:13a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: