Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lord, Here I Am.....

There have been many changes taking place in my life besides the deployment of my husband.  These last few days have been a time of dying to my flesh - pride, unforgiveness and disobedience.  This process has been very painful.  Besides having to deal again with the absence of my husband when he returned back last week, I have found myself crying to the Lord to remove these emotions that have bombarded my soul.

We don't realize the hidden things we carry within us until the Lord exposes them.  If the Lord confronts you with something, rest assure its something He desires to change.

Despite it all, the Lord has allowed me to see a glimpse of where this is all leading.  Through offerring and receiving forgiveness, my heart has become tender.  I am beginning to experience a inner-strength to press forward in all areas of my life. Especially in ministering His Word.  I had lost sight of who He has purposed me to be and His plans for my life. I twisted my purpose to fit my plan.  Obviously I didn't get far. 

As He begins to reshape what I have twisted,  I yield myself unto Him.  Trusting Him through this time of separation from my husband and through the process He is taking me through in this season. Lord...Here I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: