Saturday, April 16, 2011

Great News

My husband was released from the hospital today! Praise the Lord!  Before he was released, they re-examined and tested him and they literally are baffled as to why he was hospitalized in the first place because they found nothing wrong after all was said and done!  Do we serve a Mighty God or what!

I've come to a conclusion that our merciful God knew the strain my husband was under during all the combat training.  His mind, body and spirit needed rest  from all he has endured and strength to face all that lies ahead.  Spiritual nourishment was the remedy for his diagnosis.  As he laid in his room during this week, he was able to read the bible, watch TBN and spend time with the Lord.  This was nearly impossible for him during these weeks he's been gone.  Isn't it wonderful that OUR Father knows what we need and lovingly provides.

God does hear our prayers and I thank those who availed themselves to the task! Whether the Lord brought healing or concealed a thing for His purpose of replenishing my husband - A miracle manifested!  Hubby is restored! I can totally hear it in his voice!!  Thank you Jesus!

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."~ Jeremiah 31:25

"It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter."~ Proverbs 25:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: