Friday, April 8, 2011

A Time of Refreshing

Okay Ladies, it's time for some refreshing of the mind, body and soul!!  I am sure that throughout the week you have endured many struggles and have become weary. I know I have.  So come, take today and seek some renewal of your spirit. You deserve and NEED it!  I know I do!!!

Therefore, I have purposed this afternoon to dip myself in some refreshing water.  I am going to the beach!! I will swim (or appear like I'm swimming...lol..don't know how to swim..shhhhh) so that I may refresh the body. I'm going to read a new book I purchased called "The Passion of Jesus Christ" and the bible so that I may refresh the mind and I will glean at the beauty of God's fingerprints that surround me so that I may refresh my soul!!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." ~ Jeremiah 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: