Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bittersweet Homecoming!

I am very excited and counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds: 10days, 13 hrs. and oh gosh don't know how many seconds.!!!! I think you get the picture of my anticipation of his arrival!

Well, I was hoping to be a bit thinner but it's only been two weeks, so I really haven't changed much! I've been waiting on "mondays" to start my exercise and diet plan but I just can't seem to make out which "monday" I want to start!...LOL....I mean, I'm not fat.....I'm just fluffy!  And hubby loves every bit of roll I have stored....

But of course, we as women love to look nice for our husbands or maybe some don't....LOL...I guess it depends on their relationship.  They may be M&M's:  Married & Miserable!

Regardless, I want to make these 5 days memorable!  I want to demonstrate to him my new acquired "bicycle" riding skills that I mentioned in a previous post!  I want to hold him long enough that when he leaves again, I can still feel him in my arms at night...

Oh how I wish he didn't have to leave....Although I am grateful to My Father for allowing him to return home for a few days, it is bittersweet for me! 

I may have to pick a fight with him! LOL.....So it won't hurt as much to let go of him again.....

Nonetheless, I entrust my broken heart to the Lord to mend and fill it once again of its emptiness in his absence.

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. (Psalm 34:18)
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)~NIV



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I had not heard this good news! Jumpin for JOY with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura!! I'm excited for me too!!! LOL...I can actually picture you jumping like your FB profile pic...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Followers of this Page: