Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wrap Me in Your Arms

These last two days have been rather hectic. I've been cleaning, redecorating, and finishing odds and ends for when my soldier arrives!! I am exhausted! 

It explains why I haven't posted!  I just want my husband to come home to a nice, clean and cozy home where he can sit back, relax and LOVE ME!!  Wrap his arms around me and hold me tight and never let go..(well atleast these 5 days that is)

Thursday is the big day! We counting!!!  

Just a heads up, I will NOT be posting during the five days he is home.!! I want to spend every moment with him!!

Please keep me in your prayers as I venture out to the airport.  I am not familiar with the area and definitely do NOT want to get lost!! Oh! And please pray that my car makes it.  It still has that wobbly thing going!!

Well, I'm going to bed early tonight.  Maybe some of the dark circles will lighten up before Thursday! Heck there is always concealer!! 

Have a goodnight and May the Lord keep you in His Loving Arms.....

Lord bless you, and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: