Monday, May 30, 2011

This Memorial Day....

....is an especially hard day for me.  "Why?" you may ask. It's just a greater reminder of all the soldiers, including mine, that are going through at this time as we celebrate this holiday.  Yes, it's a wonderful day to celebrate our active soldiers along with the fallen ones in their honor.  Yet, I can't help to feel less than celebratory!

I am very proud of those who sacrifice their families and lives for us who are comfortably in our homes.  I am very proud of the wives, children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and extended families who go without the presence of their loved ones daily. 

I am especially proud of my husband whose love for his family has driven him to go without and give up all to give us all.  Despite all his fears, insecurities and grueling training, he continues to press through. He may not recognize the strength that enables him to stand in spite of, but I do.  It is the strength of My Father behind the heart-felt prayers of a wife.  

Therefore in honor of ALL these wonderful and brave Soldier, I celebrate them in prayer!  The greatest honor we can give someone is to bring them before the Father and celebrate their life in prayer. In doing so, we also release strength to continue in their journey.

TO MY HUSBAND & ALL MILITARY SOLDIERS


IN YOUR HONOR I CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE IN PRAYER THIS DAY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: