Monday, May 9, 2011

God Answers!

This morning I looked at my backyard and noticed how much my lawn has grown.  It has gone unattended since my husband left and I have neither the tools or the energy to clean it up!  I figure by the time he returns it would be a jungle back there! Oh how I wish I could enjoy my yard once again especially now that the lovebugs are gone! 

My mind went wandering in thoughts of having some women over and have a night of bible study or just hang out and fellowship but then the thought quickly faded as I stared at the mess.  There was no way that was going to happen any time soon. 

That is until my neighbor came knocking on my door a few minutes ago and offered to mow my front lawn and backyard!!!!!  Glory to God!!!!  Of course I said "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".......

I am truly amazed in how the Lord will give us the desires of our hearts even without me asking!  All I had was a thought and a hope for one day to enjoy my yard once again and here the Lord comes and blesses me!!!  Glory be to God!!  Thank YOU Lord for hearing the longings of my heart and answering them even before I asked!



"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear." ~ Isaiah 65:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: