Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lord, Hear My Prayer

Father,

I come before your throne with a humble heart.  A heart that needs a touch of comfort.  Father only you know the needs of my husband.  He is in a place in which he cannot pray for himself.  His mind is being attacked daily with seeds of doubt and insecurity.  He has grown weary for lack of nourishment and rest both physically and spiritually.  Lord, I pray that when he lays down tonight even if its only a moment that he closes his eyes, that he may be able to see you.  That You can meet him in that moment and replenish his mind, body and soul.  Father you know the fears that have attached themselves and I pray that you shower him with your love because perfect love casts out all fears.  Lord he needs you and I need my husband.  Father, cover him in your grace and surround him with your angels and minister to him.  Bring him to a place of total surrendering in you.  Lord, hear my prayer as I offer it to you in the Name of Jesus. 

Thank You Father......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: