Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An Opportunity for a Miracle!

Today my husband shared with me that because he has been experiencing inflammation of his back and continues to suffer pain in his feet, they are considering surgery (which means his deployment will be on hold dependent upon the success of it). OR they may medically discharge him.  Although my husband is weary about the latter because of his concern for his unit as well as for us financially, I am praying that God will have him sent home!!!


As a wife who loves and misses her husband, I honestly prefer he be discharged.  Will it hurt us financially? Most definitely! In the eyes of man this decision is not wise due to the collapse of the economy.  The word's systems of govermental assistance is also declining especially to veterans and those disabled. 

But you see, MY bible says that "Yahweh is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing." (Ps. 23:1)  Meaning that as My LORD, My Shepherd , HE will provide for ALL of our needs: "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 4:19)

ALL means ALL! Not only will He provide food, shelter, clothes, but the finances to pay ALL of our bills and even the more to bless others!  We have work to do for the LORD and He will open the doors and provide the means in order to fulfill His purpose in our lives.

Therefore my faith and trust is in the LORD and in Him alone.   My prayer is that the LORD will do as He wills for our lives, whether its for my husband to be a soldier at war in foreign grounds or a soldier for Christ in the harvest field! 

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? ~ Matthew 6:26


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: