Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One of Those Days.....

Ever had one of those days..........Well, I had one of those today!  My little one stayed home from school because he was not feeling well through the night.  Let's say it was a loooooonnng night!

Remember that great neighbor who offered to mow my lawn, well he did at 8am!  I was sooooo tired but grateful that he was blessing me.  So I splashed some cold water on my face and dragged myself to the door.  I figure I'm up already, I might as well do something...yeah like get back to bed!!! 

But I waited until he was done then I ran to my comfy bed and passed out for a bit.....Then of course the phone calls are timed when I am falling deep into a coma!!!!  Ugh!! 

I became overwhelmed by some family problems that was brought to my attention and wished my husband was here to help.  It's hard to face some challenges alone when I was accustomed to having him here for support and offer a helping hand.  Now here I face these on my own.  What do I do? What can I do? I wish I had the answers but I don't. 

One thing I will not do and that is to become anxious because I know where that will lead.  Therefore, I cast my cares upon the Lord and wait to see what He will have me do in this situation. 


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: