Saturday, November 26, 2011

In the Waiting

It has been three months since I've posted and I apologize for those who follow.  It has been quite a three months for me and my family. 

I have been in a waiting phase that never seems to end.  My husband is in the process of being medically discharged.  Unfortunately he will not be home anytime soon - so they say! 

During this time they have been taking test, evaluating, prodding, therapy and trying to put him in a coma with all the medications they prescribe.  Thank goodness that my husband is wise and uses his wisdom when it comes to taking them. 

About two months ago they had diagnosed my husband with prostate cancer.  The possibility of the "C" word rang loud in our ears.  My husband feared the worst, yet I couldn't, I wouldn't and I didn't!!  At first when he told me, I felt sorrow but then the Holy Spirit reminded me who HE WAS: HEALER - the greatest Physician, Surgeon, and Father who loved His son!

I quickly decreed and declared his healing and stood on God's promises and Who He IS!  I prayed that my husband would also come to recognize it as well! 

Healing comes when the person who is ill, wills to be healed and believes he can be healed by God.  It IS the will of the Father that our bodies be rid of sickness.  For His Son, Jesus not only bore our iniquities (sin) but He also bore our sicknesses!

"That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, He himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses." ~ Matthew 8:17 KJV

It is amazing how we believe that He took away our sins but we cannot accept that He also took our sicknesses.  It's He NOT GOD!  Is He able only to remove our sins but not the diseases that plagues the body?  Yes HE IS ABLE!  The requirement is that you believe He can!

There are people who seek healing yet in their hearts they say something like this: "Well I'm praying for God to heal me, BUT if not then I guess, like Paul - this is my thorn in my flesh".  Guess what? an attitude as such will cancel out the healing because doubt was mixed with faith!  You either believe for it or you don't! 

The manifestation of your healing may not be immediate but believe God that its there!  Don't allow what you see or feel dictate to you what God has done! Walk as you know that you know that you are healed in Jesus Name!  God in his time will bring it to full manifestation for His Glory!

Well, I would like to announce that my husband's biopsy clearly showed no signs of cancer!!  We believed and we received! 

I don't know what you are believing for - whether it's for your husband or yourself or maybe both BUT I know an awesome DOCTOR name Dr. JESUS CHRIST, HEALER,SURGEON, RESTORER, ......

He is able as long as you allow Him to be.....

I have learned that despite what report is given by man  - it is overriden by God!  So whose report will you believe?  I will believe the report of my LORD; MY GOD!!!  Glory be to God!!

I pray and speak healing over all of our soldiers who have been wounded physically, emotionally and spiritually!  I decree that their mind, body, soul and spirit come into alignment as God has purposed it to be.  I speak healing over the wives, children and family who have been emotionally, physically and spiritually depleted during the deployments and those who are taking care of their wounded soldiers.  Father, pour your strength, and peace.  Make provisions for these families.  Release your healing virtue over each of them and make them whole again in Jesus' Name.  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers of this Page: